Monday, February 20, 2023

Welcome Back - Again!







I have an on and off affair with this blog. 

Its been 3 years since my last post. There was pandemic lockdowns and other personal matters that I needed to focus on and I completely lost time to write and got too lazy to manage this blog. 

I went home to Philippines before the lockdown and I don't know where this blog will lead to after this post. You see, I did not return to to Dubai after the pandemic.

Will I retain the same name as Mang Juan - a blogpost of an OFW living in Dubai? 

For that I don't have an answer at the moment to be honest. But one thing is for sure. I will try my best to get going this year. Pick up the broken pieces and will try to find motivation to write again. Probably a rebirth of sort for that matter... 

I hope to explore and write more stuff about travel and food around Batangas, since I live here. And probably any places close to Batangas if I have time to travel and explore places.

I hope you bear with me this time and I apologize for a very long hiatus.

Well its me again... Mang Juan

or Juan. It doesn't matter :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment