Saturday, December 31, 2016

AkosiMangJuan that was


this image is taken from Google



I started this blog in February 2016 aimed to share all interesting places and food I have experienced in Dubai and UAE as a whole. Akosimangjuan.com is actually an offshoot of another ofwsijuan.blogspot.com blog,  which I decided to stop posting temporarily,  but still continues to get website traffic.

--------------------
You can check two of the most populat post here:

20,800 views and 97 comments
15,600 views and and 1 comment
--------------------

There are lots of places to visit in Dubai. For 2016 I have visited new places like the Al Qudra Lake in Dubai and Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah. I shared about my experience in The Last Exit and tried my best to look for the best deal at the Outlet Village

I shared also my dining experience at Aden Restaurant in Sharjah, my favorite Yemeni restaurant.

I also shared my travel and food experience during my one month vacation Philippines. I enjoyed the fine sand of Boracay and did a 24-hour stay in Sagada. I visited some places in Batangas, visited old churches and tasted local food like the famous tapang Taal and of course the loming Batangas.

What is my plan for next year?

I will try at least to post one blog post a month despite of busy schedule and will try to drive more traffic to my blog. I will try to visit and discover more places in Dubai and share all my experiences with you.

See you in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment