Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hotel Review: GuestHomey, Iloilo city



If you are looking for cheap accommodation in Iloilo then GuestHomey might be the perfect place for you. The location is close to our preplanned tourist destinations and is conveniently located near big malls like SM Iloilo. 

The good thing about GuestHomey is that they accept reservations even without a credit card and can be paid by cash upon check-in. The owner is responsive to my messages that I will be arriving late for 2 pm check-in.  

As for the room, even though it's small, it is clean and quite comfortable for 2 people. The room is equipped with window AC and a flat tv with ABS CBN TV Plus. The bed is just enough for me and wife with extra space to wiggle. Outside of our room, there is a shared toilet and bath. But to be honest I don't like the idea of a shared bathroom and toilet. 

So for an overnight stay and the price of P 999.00, I recommend the GuestHomey, IF, only IF you don't mind giving up extra comforts like in the regular hotels. I and my wife just needed a place to sleep and did not bother to check what other facilities are available.

For the scale of 1 to 10, I give a rating of 8








----------

Telephone and address. You can zoom in and out the map.





Guest Homey
Benigno Aquino Ave., jaro, Iloilo City
+63 939 161 5539




No comments:

Post a Comment